11 July 2007

Last Business Trip for a While...

I went to London almost on a last minute call, to meet with some people on a Saturday in Bath, for work purposes. I was really looking forward to it. I knew it would be a lot of fun, and it was!

I stayed at Stav's in Notting Hill. The Turk's housemate was away for the weekend, Glastonbury (which once again this year was accompanied with rain). Nice pad Stav!!
He had just finished some set of accountancy exams and hadn't gone out to celebrate. And that night, I had a friend from the French Lycee in Lisbon (LFCL) who I hadn't seen in a while who was djing @ The Key in Kings Cross.
As soon as I got to his place we started drinking and then headed off to a bar to meet up with Sebas (Muuuuullllllaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!), another LFCL who had just started his new professional experience in London, working for Norman Foster's and partners Atelier!
Straight on to The Key, saw Anibal who unfortunately had already mixed! His set ended up being shorter than planned... It was a great night anyways!



Next day, a little hungover and under slept, I got the train down to Bath and had the meeting which went really well. And what a nice place it is! For old times' sake, for lunch I went to a JD Wetherspoons and had a burger and a pint! Lol.

Back at Stav's and after a little snooze to recover for that night, Broomy joined us and while we were waiting for the rain pouring to calm down, we were enjoying a nice Spanish wine. I had booked a table at Aziz, an oriental restaurant near Fulham road, which was actually owned by an Iranian guy, so I felt at home! Maboy Harris joined us, Mula and some other friends. Food was great, the company too and we even got treated with a belly dancing show!
I had asked my mates to take me to a cheesy venue, to remember those nights at Uni in Nottingham, and they chose Inferno's in Clapham, we had such a great laugh!!



The next day, Pedro and Joao came round for an english breakfast in a Greek café and only Brazilians worked there! No missed flight, and there went another business trip, allied with a lot of 'divertissement', as always.
Probably the last one since we recently hired a new manager, who has decided to focus more on the internal market...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

actualiza lá este blog pah!

Anonymous said...

actualiza lá este blog pah!