15 August 2007

Tribute to Paris


It's been just over a year ago I left The City of Lights, where I spent another year of this lifetime experience of self-discovery. Many, including me, believe that living in a new place is rewarding because, by trying to adapt, create roots and memories, you find yourself and at the same time, you are just simply yourself. That is what drives me at the start of each experience. It is fulfilling, and that is exactly what Paris was.

After a rough start, even though I was feeling as much as a local as it gets, I started entering in this trail of discovering the city, the best it had to offer (and there is so much!), its people, and making the most out of that, along with my family and my friends.
A nonstop period of attending events, meeting new people, consolidating old friendships and contacts, reassuring family ties, traveling, and professional achievement.
All this accompanied all along by croissants, steaks tartares, brie, kyr royal and culs secs!

I had a very edifying experience in the City of Romance (experienced that too!), both personally and professionally. I wanted to make sure I would mark this with a post and its reflecting images.




No comments: