20 June 2007

What's Been Going on...

After I went to Lisbon at then end of May, I got back and had the chance to go to Seville for a meeting and visit the place. Great afternoon afterwards with my colleague, trying tasty local food adding a refreshing tinto de verano...

Had another visitor that weekend, Martinha came to check out La Movida again, as she used to live here. I showed her my side of Madrid! 1st night houseparty and Pacha, and at the end I was caught spending a penny by a policeman, apparently against the main entrance of one of the mbest guarded buildings in town, the Supreme Court...

Next day Feria de la Tapa, tapas and cañas for 1€! In the evening, the unmissable Maison Blanche with other friends, then Le Marquis where I met up with Gilles, Marcello and others, and still onto to Gabana!





On Sunday, it had to be the typical hangover remedy: La Latina.

By the time I had recovered from that weekend, with a midweek dinner with Gilles, his girlfriend, Paixao and Johnny Big, I was heading off to Lisbon again, I had the wedding ceremony of Mrs. and Mr. Jesus!!



But I made sure I'd prepare for the day before: Surfing at Guincho, then Dinner at Valmor Residence, followed by Bairro Alto. Obviously, we ended up at Lux, where as soon as I get in, I see my colleague from work wearing a Flamenco Dress, how random!





And obviously....



No comments: