11 May 2007

Birthday Business Trip!

So after a couple of a couple of hours´sleep I managed no to oversleep and be on time to get on the plane (rather unusual I know...) heading to Milan.



Stayed at the Starhotel Andersson by Milano Centrale train station then headed off to Fiera Milano for TuttoFood, the fair I had to spread some charm at (yes I did have to work on my birthday!).



So what to do at night?? Dinner and drinks on my own?? No!!!

Went for dinner with this really nice girl I had met from Small World (ASW) who decided to show me a good time in Milan for my 25th birthday!! (not in that way you pervs, nothing happened).



Dinner at PaperMoon (according to the critics one of the 10 best in town), then went to Chocolat for probably the best ice cream I have ever had. Short stop at the Trussardi bar for a little private party followed by a quick tour on foot of the hotspots of Milan!
Awesome!



6.30am! Rrrrrring! Time to get ready to catch the train for Genova, for a meeting...



Beautiful town, so characteristic of the typical little Italy.

No comments: