10 May 2007

Dinner @ Le Marquis

So Sunday the 6th of May, eve of my 25th birthday... I didn't know what to do for it since the next day I would be flying out early in the morning to Milan... So decided to gather the closest friends I had made here in Madrid since I had arrived almost 4 months ago, pretty much all Portuguese (except for you JC!!!)!
I wanted to take them to my favourite restaurant, Maison Blanche, but it closes on Sundays. Tried Arabia, booked it, but then I found out that JC's restaurant had finally opened!

Le Marquis, Fetish restaurant lounge on Plaza España, owned by Pacha director and other partners, supposed to become the most sought after in Madrid! (It has a bed in the VIP room!)




We had the privilege to be his first 'normal' customers, so we got VIP treatment!
I had a great time, and the rest of the gang too I think, just check the pics!




Cheers guys.

Ps: JC, your restaurant rocks, and you will rulee Madrid and the ladies!! Haha

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Olha que muidas tao jeitosas! Estavas bem rodeado estou a ver ;)

DSM said...

O q???
Tu tavas la e ainda por cima eras das mais atiradiças!!!
Poe-te mas é a trabalhar em vez de coloriares fotos com o paint shop!

Anonymous said...

Deves estar a confundir-me Cariño. ;)
Sou muito trabalhadora e vou continuar a bulir porque nao tenho a tua vida de mais viagens que trabalho. eheheh

meant to believe said...

Tá visto que está na altura de me mudar para Madrid...