06 May 2007

Visits visits and more visits

Some must be wondering why I decided to call this blog 'Hostal Madrid' ...
Well for two reasons: the amount of people that have and will come over to pay a visit, and the fact that I love receiving and hosting friends and people.
So so far, I've had the pleasure to see (not in any order) Pedro and Joao, Joao Grande (who helped me discover Madrid in the first few weeks), Gilles, Marta, 4 brothers (comment below), Mark and Ranger again, Manu and his brothers and cousins, Maria, Domingos, my beloved mother and maybe others that I might have forgotten, and still to come, Henry, Martinha, etc...

Here's a little taste, unfortunately I didn't capture everyone's presence here with the lens...





If you wanna try Hostal Madrid, just get in touch!!!

3 comments:

Manolito said...

I'm next...

Anonymous said...

Bem... tou a ver que a fotografa de plantao do hostal madrid é aqui a "Je"! Qualquer dia começo a cobrar-te.
Amigos,amigos, negocios á parte.

meant to believe said...

Davi...mui agradeci estoy por me tenieries ai en tuyo blog! me gost mui estiar en las fiotios!!

ps: eres un caramillo mohguine!