11 May 2007

The World Has Gone Crazy!

So today was the last day my 'boss', the Director of Imbiosis, was seen as such. He had decided a couple of weeks ago to engage in a new phase in his career, starting and managing a CSR consultancy company.

There is just one little dilemma here... Or should I say miscalculous:
Imbiosis is a small company. Even though we are part of GENETRIX, the 2nd biggest biotech group in Spain (englobing altogether 7 companies) and growing rapidly, there's only like 5 of us: 2 in the lab and 3 (incl. Director) in the office!

This means it'll just be me and my colleague Carolina handling most of the issues while they try and recruit a new director!

The president(a) of the group asked me to step into her office to have a few words...
She wanted to know if I had decided if I wanted to stay with them after the internship, because that would reflect on the recruitment of the new director...
She also said that while they will be looking, I was the right person to take the lead and make the company move forward... F&ck me!!


+ = ?!

2 comments:

meant to believe said...

Ó pá!!! tienes que quedar-te ai!!!...este meu portuñol, que escrito roça o sinistro! Puto...eu ficava...é uma boa oportunidade para pôr os pés na terra durante um tempito e começar a construir o teu caminho...em MAdrid!!!xuuuuuulo!

David TBM said...

right on! portuguese do it better ahaahahah